The origin of night jasmine/harsingar/parijat essential oil can be traced to South East Asia. The plant grows in the form of a small tree or shrub. The flowers are highly fragrant and bloom in the dusk and fall off at dawn.
Try diffusing our harsingar aroma oil with our diffuser for an aroma that can foster a sense of mental clarity and relaxation for you and your family.
In ancient times, harsingar leaves were used to treat different kinds of fevers, cough, arthritis and worm infestation. This therapeutic aroma oil also calms the mind, relaxes the body and uplifts the mood.
The soothing effect of its pleasant aroma makes you feel fresh and energetic. It has anti-bacterial and therapeutic properties.
- Helps in treating various types of fevers such as dengue, malaria and chikungunya
- Treats arthritic knee pain
- Cures dry cough
- Helps in treating anxiety and depression
- Nourishes the hair
How to use
Topical: Dilute 2 drops of the Harsingar essential oil with 15 ML of coconut oil or almond oil. Apply to the desired area as required.
Aromatic purposes: Diffuse for up to 40 minutes twice daily.
Keep out of the reach of children. In the case of pregnant women, nursing mothers, persons taking medication, or persons having a medical condition, it is necessary to consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Everybody's skin is different. It is always a good practice to test an essential oil or any formulation of it on a small patch of skin before you apply it all over your face or body.
Keep in a cool and dark place.
How to diffuse (Places)
- Diffuse the soothing aroma of harsingar essential oil in your bedroom in the evening for creating an environment that will enhance your sleep.
- Spread gentle and pleasant fragrance in the nursery of your infant during nap time for a conducive atmosphere that sets up your little one for sound sleep and sweet dreams.
- Create a spa-like setting to relax and unwind anywhere in your home by combining Harsingar essential oil with other luxurious scents such as patchouli, sandalwood, rosemary, bergamot, or cedarwood.
We can ship to all over India. Please call us on 08046162015 for remote areas delivery.
Aadhunik Ayurveda Vitals, Uttarakhand, India
Every effort is made to continue to make sure that all information is accurate. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.
Note – The results may vary from person to person.
Country of origin