Eucalyptus oil has a very strong smell. It is also a good remedy for cold & cough, respiratory diseases and seasonal allergies. It can work as a natural pesticide or moth/bug repellent and has the ability to kill fungus, bacteria, insects, mites, and weeds. It freshens up the room and makes the air feel clean.
Eucalyptus Essential oil has different properties (based on the type of oil) like being antiseptic, analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial. It also offers the soothing and signature aroma of the plant.
This oil has been prepared through the traditional technique of steam distillation which results in potent – therapeutic grade oil. No extra chemicals and colors have been used in this product.
- It can work as a natural pesticide or moth/bug repellent.
- Improves respiratory system
- Reduces earache
- Helps in relieving skin itching and irritation
- Can be used to fight bacteria
- Helps in speedy recovery from burns and cuts
- It has the ability to kill fungus, bacteria, insects, mites and weeds.
- It freshens up the room and makes the air feel clean.
How to use
A drop of this essential oil is extracted from more than 130 fresh eucalyptus leaves therefore this is a very powerful and concentrated oil and hence should always be used under proper guidance. Doses of essential oils vary for prevention and cure and also depend on the age, body constitution and health of the individual.
Topical: Add 2 drops of eucalyptus oil in 1 tablespoon of carrier oil (Coconut or Olive Oil) and apply to the desired area like the neck, back, and forehead.
Note - Be careful of sensitive areas like the eyes and mouth to avoid a tingling sensation.
Aromatic: Add 4 to 6 drops of eucalyptus oil in the diffuser up to 3 times a day to enjoy the refreshing aroma and keep the air clean from fungus and bacteria.
Where to diffuse
Add 4 to 6 drops of eucalyptus oil in the diffuser up to 3 times a day, in your home, office and yoga or gym area to get rid of fungus and bacteria from the air. Note - For Optimum results use it twice a month.
The origins of peppermint essential oil can be traced to North America and Europe, but it is currently produced in many countries around the world. It is obtained from the leaves of the peppermint plant.
It provides a cool sensation when inhaled or applied to the skin as menthol is its main constituent. Try diffusing our Peppermint Essential Oil with our Diffuser for an aroma that can foster a sense of mental clarity and relaxation for you and your family.
The addition of 4 to 5 drops of peppermint essential oil to the dishes to be cleaned in your kitchen sink or to household cleaning products or even the laundry clothes, can give you that mind boosting and enhancing feeling due to the fresh and cooling aroma of peppermint essential oil.
- Helps in treating nausea, digestive issues, common cold and headaches.
- Topical application provides relief from itching and muscle pain.
- Flavouring agent in foods and in products such as mouthwashes.
- Added to soaps and cosmetic products to give a fresh and pleasing scent.
How to use
Topical Usage: Dilute 3 drop of the peppermint essential oil with 4 drop of coconut oil. Apply to the desired area as required.
Aromatic Purposes: Diffuse for up to 40 minutes twice daily.
Keep out of the reach of children. In the case of pregnant women, nursing mothers, persons taking medication or persons having a medical condition, it is necessary to consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Everybody's skin is different. It is always a good practice to test an essential oil or any formulation of it on a small patch of skin before you apply it all over your face or body.
Keep in a cool and dark place.
How to diffuse (Places)
- Diffuse the fresh, cooling and calming aroma of peppermint essential oil in your bedroom in the evening for creating an environment that will enhance your sleep.
- Spread gentle and pleasant fragrance in the nursery of your infant during nap time for a conducive atmosphere that sets up your little one for sound sleep and sweet dreams.
- Create a spa–like setting to relax and unwind anywhere in your home by combining peppermint essential oil with other luxurious scents such as eucalyptus, tea tree, lemon and rosemary.
We can ship to all over India. Please call us on 08046162015 for remote areas delivery.
Enjoy Free Shipping to all over India on orders above Rs. 700.
Aadhunik Ayurveda Vitals, Uttarakhand, India
Every effort is made to make sure that all information is accurate. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.
Note - The actual results may vary from person to person.
Country of origin