This special steam-distilled hydrosol of Rose petals is made from fresh rose petals. It is a unique skin face toner, designed to work on all skin types and skin tones.
Our Rose water is pure steam distilled water of rose petals and buds only. Roses are plucked early in the morning and distilled the same day before noon to retain the nutrition. A proper ancient method of distillation is undertaken where 5 kgs of roses give about 1 litre of rose water.
There is no dilution or any kind of adulteration, as you may often find in the market. The colour of steam distilled rose water is never pink. It is colourless like water.
Our Rose water is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives. We at Ayurmeans do not believe in cosmetic grade or industrial grade or food grade products. We believe in using ancient ayurvedic methods to prepare high quality products.
- Reduces redness and controls inflammation
- The aroma is soothing and calming
- Works for all skin types and skin tones
- Use it any time of the day as a refreshing mist
- Tightens/reduces the size of skin pores
- Works as a body coolant in summers
- Relieves internal burning as usually experienced in gastritis, sore throat and laryngitis
- Treats acid reflux
- A strong anti-depressant – improves mood, induces sleep and helps relieve headaches
- A powerful antioxidant that helps protects and repair cells and tissues from damage
- Rosewater can be used as a flavouring agent in place of synthetic essence to flavour desserts, shakes and salads.
Rosewater is good for the eyes as it is a naturally effective eye toner to relieve dryness and burning in the eyes caused due to prolonged screen time or allergy to dust/pollens.
How to use
Use it on the skin after a proper cleansing every morning and evening to fill the skin pores with rose water. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm.
Use it as a quick refreshing mist any time of the day.
Drink 1 to 2 tablespoons every morning on an empty stomach to keep the body cool. You can add 1 to 2 tablespoons to your drinking water bottle to add taste and nutrition to the water.
Use it as an eye drops 2 to 3 times a day or as needed to overcome eye fatigue.
Use it to add flavour to desserts, shakes, salads and any recipe that goes well with rose water.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to enjoy the benefits of using rose water.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to Rose. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.
Keep in a cool and dark place.
We can ship to all over India. Please check if in case you reside in remote areas.
Aadhunik Ayurveda Vitals, Uttarakhand, India
Every effort is made to maintain to make sure that all information is accurate. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.
Country of origin