Turmeric powder is a superfood native to India, bearing the scientific name Curcuma longa. We source turmeric roots from the Himalayan region in Indian state of Uttarakhand and northeast India.
It is one of the best roots cultivated in India with curcumin (10+) for higher absorption with high therapeutic value and improves digestion. Plant-based Turmeric supplement increases the antioxidant capacity of the body and boosts brain function.
No artificial ingredients, chemicals, or colors are added to our turmeric powder. This is 100% natural. It is gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free.
- Free of toxic ingredients and synthetic chemicals
- Contains essential nutrients
- With Anti Inflammatory properties, it also relieves and prevents joint aches and back pain,
- Helps in weight loss
- It supports important blood and liver functions
- It is an abundant source of good-health promoting antioxidants that protect cells from free radical damage, which is ultimately reflected in radiant, supple hair, skin, and nails.
How to use
Dried Turmeric root can be added to tea blends for an earthy flavour. A popular culinary spice, Turmeric can also be infused into rice dishes and soups. The dried root can be used in gargles, tincturing, and as a natural dye.
We recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare practitioner before using this herbal product, if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
We can ship to all over India. We primarily work in Maharashtra, UP, and Bihar for home delivery.
Aadhunik Ayurveda, Uttarakhand, India
Every effort is made to make sure that all information is accurate. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.
Note - The actual results may vary from person to person.