Cinnamon Essential Oil
Outdoor Protection | Uplift | Wellness | Tea
The origins of cinnamon bark essential oil can be traced to Sri Lanka, but it is currently produced in many countries around the world. It is obtained from the bark or leaves of the Cinnamomum Cassia tree.
Just a few drops of our cinnamon essential oil when used with our diffuser can help generate a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere in your room by diffusing the pleasant cinnamon–like aroma to create an environment that can foster a sense of mental clarity and relaxation for you and your family.
Cinnamon essential oil has antibacterial, antifungal, antidiabetic and antioxidant properties. You can add freshness to your daily chores by adding the pleasant fragrance of cinnamon essential oil to your household cleaning products and also your daily skin and hair routine.
The addition of 5 to 6 drops of cinnamon essential oil to the dishes to be cleaned in your kitchen sink or to your routine skin and hair care products or to household cleaning products, can give you that mind boosting and enhancing feeling due to the sweet and spicy aroma of cinnamon essential oil.
- Cinnamon essential oil is popular and effective in aromatherapy treatments that help reduce depression and anxiety and also enhance sleep.
- It can be used for massaging or moisturizing the body by adding it to body oils or moisturizers.
- It can be added to haircare products for the growth and fullness of hair.
- Cinnamon essential oil helps fight hard-to-treat bacterial organisms.
How to use
Topical: Dilute 2 drops of the cinnamon essential oil with 15 ML of coconut oil or almond oil. Apply to the desired area as required.
Aromatic Purposes: Diffuse for up to 40 minutes thrice daily.
Keep out of the reach of children. In the case of pregnant women, nursing mothers, persons taking medication or persons having a medical condition, it is necessary to consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Everybody's skin is different. It is always a good practice to test an essential oil or any formulation of it on a small patch of skin before you apply it all over your face or body.
Keep in a cool and dark place.
How to diffuse (Places)
- Diffuse the sweet and spicy aroma of cinnamon essential oil in your bedroom in the evening for creating an environment that will enhance your sleep.
- Spread gentle and pleasant fragrance in the nursery of your infant during nap time for a conducive atmosphere that sets up your little one for sound sleep and sweet dreams.
- Create a spa–like setting to relax and unwind anywhere in your home by combining cinnamon essential oil with sweet essential oils such as vanilla, mandarin orange and sweet orange.
We can ship to all over India. Please call us on 08046162015 for remote areas delivery.
Aadhunik Ayurveda Vitals, Uttarakhand, India
Every effort is made to maintain to make sure that all information is accurate. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.
Note – The results may vary from person to person.
Country of origin