We are following recommended practices as well as government guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our customers, team members and their families are of high priority to us.
We confirm that the precautions that we are following cover the entire scope of our business right from checks on our suppliers to storage and finally down to the delivery to our customers.
The COVID-19 safety measures that our team members adopt include the following:
- Regular hand washing for minimum 30 seconds or using a hand sanitizer prior to packing and handling each order.
- Wearing masks when outdoors and wearing masks and gloves while handling orders.
- Maintaining social distancing in our warehouses.
- Cleaning commonly touched surfaces like doorknobs with alcohol-based disinfectant on a regular basis.
- Conducting temperature checks at the start of every work shift.
- Our delivery partner also conducts daily temperature checks of its staff and ensures that they have the basic safety kit that includes masks, gloves and sanitizers.
- Acquiring the essential trainings about best practices to follow at work and at home.
- Following the appropriate safety protocols for disposing off used masks and gloves.
- Ensuring all deliveries are contactless or with minimum contact, and in accordance with the customer’s request.
If you have any queries about the COVID-19 safety precautions that we are taking, please feel free to reach out to us.