Peppermint Essential Oil
Wellness | Uplift | Pain | Breathe
The origins of peppermint essential oil can be traced to North America and Europe, but it is currently produced in many countries around the world. It is obtained from the leaves of the peppermint plant.
Recommended Uses: Wellness | Uplift | Pain | Breathe
It provides a cool sensation when inhaled or applied to the skin as menthol is its main constituent. Try diffusing our Peppermint Essential Oil with our Diffuser for an aroma that can foster a sense of mental clarity and relaxation for you and your family.
The addition of 4 to 5 drops of peppermint essential oil to the dishes to be cleaned in your kitchen sink or to household cleaning products or even the laundry clothes, can give you that mind boosting and enhancing feeling due to the fresh and cooling aroma of peppermint essential oil.
- Helps in treating nausea, digestive issues, common cold and headaches.
- Topical application provides relief from itching and muscle pain.
- Flavouring agent in foods and in products such as mouthwashes.
- Added to soaps and cosmetic products to give a fresh and pleasing scent.
How to use
Topical Usage: Dilute 3 drop of the peppermint essential oil with 4 drop of coconut oil. Apply to the desired area as required.
Aromatic Purposes: Diffuse for up to 40 minutes twice daily.
Keep out of the reach of children. In the case of pregnant women, nursing mothers, persons taking medication or persons having a medical condition, it is necessary to consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Everybody's skin is different. It is always a good practice to test an essential oil or any formulation of it on a small patch of skin before you apply it all over your face or body.
Keep in a cool and dark place.
How to diffuse (Places)
- Diffuse the fresh, cooling and calming aroma of peppermint essential oil in your bedroom in the evening for creating an environment that will enhance your sleep.
- Spread gentle and pleasant fragrance in the nursery of your infant during nap time for a conducive atmosphere that sets up your little one for sound sleep and sweet dreams.
- Create a spa–like setting to relax and unwind anywhere in your home by combining peppermint essential oil with other luxurious scents such as eucalyptus, tea tree, lemon and rosemary.
We can ship to all over India. Please call us on 08046162015 for remote areas delivery.
Aadhunik Ayurveda Vitals, Uttarakhand, India
Every effort is made to maintain to make sure that all information is accurate. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.
Note – The results may vary from person to person.
Country of origin