The Right Way To Use a Diffuser/Humidifier
The Right Way To Use (Self-Care):
- Always fill water by a bottle or mug given with the diffuser, please do not pour water directly into the water tank from the tap or any water source; it might leak and that can damage the machine.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep the diffuser open while in function, do not cover it with anything.
- Do not fill the water when the diffuser is in use and the power is on.
- It is recommended to place your diffuser on a stable & dry surface, preferably levelled.
- Apply the power adaptor, cover, and base that is packaged with the diffuser. Do not use any third party parts to operate the diffuser.
Accidents may happen any time even if not intended, sometimes it is beyond our control. If the machine (Diffuser) hits any object or is touched hard when it is being used, do the following immediately;
1. Remove the machine's power plug from the power source and take off the cover or top flap.
2. Empty any remaining water out of the diffuser's tank.
3. Please leave it to dry for at least 24 hours.
Note - If the machine is still not working after the above steps are carried out, you can get in touch with customer support to help you resolve the issue.