Demo Product - Not For Sale
Clove Bud Essential Oil
The origins of clove essential oil can be traced to Southeast Asia, but it is currently produced in many countries around the world. It is produced by distilling the dried flower buds that are obtained from the clove tree. Other parts of the tree, such as the stem and leaves, can also be used.
Try diffusing our clove essential oil with our diffuser for a pleasant aroma that can foster a sense of mental clarity and relaxation for you and your family.
Clove essential oil is a warming and comforting essential oil that is good for enhancing the atmosphere inside the home, as well as for selected skin care applications. It is well known for its ability to generate a calm and rejuvenating feeling.
Around 4 to 5 drops of clove essential oil can be useful for dental uses, skin itching issues and for massage oils for providing a relaxing and rejuvenating feeling.
- Clove essential oil is used as a microbial to kill bacteria.
- It acts as a pain reliever for conditions such as toothache and muscle pain.
- It provides relief from digestive disorders and respiratory disorders like cough and asthma.
- It even has anticancer effects.
How to use
Topical Usage: Dilute 1 drop of the clove essential oil with 15 ML of coconut oil or jojoba oil or olive oil. Apply to the desired area as required.
Aromatic Purposes: Diffuse for up to 30 minutes thrice daily, in a well–ventilated room.
Keep out of the reach of children. In the case of pregnant women, nursing mothers, persons taking medication or persons having a medical condition, it is necessary to consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Everybody's skin is different. It is always a good practice to test an essential oil or any formulation of it on a small patch of skin before you apply it all over your face or body.
Keep in a cool and dark place.
How to diffuse (Places)
- Diffuse the spicy but calming aroma of clove essential oil in your bedroom in the evening for creating an environment that will enhance your sleep.
- Spread gentle and pleasant fragrance in the nursery of your infant during nap time for a conducive atmosphere that sets up your little one for sound sleep and sweet dreams.
- Create a spa–like setting to relax and unwind anywhere in your home by combining clove essential oil with other luxurious scents such as eucalyptus, vanilla and lemon.
We can ship to all over India. Please call us on 08046162015 for remote areas delivery.
Aadhunik Ayurveda Vitals, Uttarakhand, India
Every effort is made to maintain to make sure that all information is accurate. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.
Note – The results may vary from person to person.
Country of origin